King and Savior

Hey boys and girls! Like I said I would. I'm back with an update on our finances. We're looking pretty good. I had a chat with our treasurer. He said he took a look at some numbers, checked them, rechecked them and then called some pros at EMM to take another look at them. He's a head shaker too. (See previous post). It looks like we aren't quite to 100% yet. But we only need another $2,100 or $100/month for the rest of our term.

What generosity you have shown!

I'm overwhelmed.

If you could help put us over the top we would like to put this fund-raising business behind us. Thanks so much.

I have been in a meeting all day with leaders from different churches around our city. We hosted a group of 25 or so to hear what Keith Warrington, a veteran YWAMer and excellent teacher, had to say about the Kingdom of God. He wrote a wonderful book about how the church needs to take a new look at the way she sees Jesus. He's not just a Savior to bring us out of the world and into the church. He is King of all creation and wants to bring all things under his authority. He's the boss. It was such an encouraging time with church leaders to dream together about what God has in store for his people our town. We're in a place as the church that I have never seen before. I'm so glad I don't have to go back to the States due to financial problems. This is the place where we need to be right now. So thank you for helping to keep us here.

peace and love,

Mike

Comments

Popular Posts