Summer's End Scrapbooking Retreat

We are having a fundraiser. It will be a scrapbooking event. How this came about was this, I was thinking about my hobbies and wondering if something could come of that. I then thought about scrapbooking, because I enjoy that very much. My mind then went to scrapbooking retreats I have been to, and thought maybe we could do something like that. So, I brought the idea to our Missionary Support Team, and they said "go for it". The next step was to get some Creative Memories consultants on board with us, to have supplies available while people are scapbooking. I met with some consultants and they were supportive and wanted to be involved. So, a scrapbooking retreat is happening. It will be great fun!! Now, if you do not know what happens at a scrapbooking retreat, it is two days of uninterupted time to scrapbook with other people who also enjoy doing it. So, if you are one who likes to scrapbook come. It would be fun to scrapbook with you!!

Here are the details:
When: Friday, Saturday - August 24 & 25
Time: Friday 6p.m. - 12 (midnight) snack provided
Saturday 9a.m. - 3 p.m. lunch provided
Where: First Baptist Church, Bemidji, MN
Cost: For both days $50
Friday or Saturday only $25

There will be door prizes both days!!
Creative Memories consultants will be there if you need to purchase any supplies.

To register call Roberta: 586-3282. Registration is suggested, but not required.

Comments

Popular Posts